About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Phone Picture Dump

I've been wanting to take a bunch of pictures off my phone and put them on here, but every time I looked at how many I had I got overwhelmed and said, eh I'll do it tomorrow.   

I am going to try and post all my phone pictures on here once a week. Try. 

Here are 'some' from the past 2 months. 




Helping me organize some of the stuff we brought for baby girl.



28 weeks - entering the third trimester!














Full day of shopping, getting ready for baby girl! 
















31 Weeks







One of the first times Reagan has ever left me and not cried. She went with our neighbor friend Julia and her mom to the park. She just waved bye to me. :(


.

32 weeks









Darrin turns 31!!





Our first Norwegian snow. 




Reagan's first salon hair cut.




Happy Halloween!!


















No comments: