About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Belly Shots!

Last Belly Shot!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love to take those jeans off, panties next, bend you over, lots of lube on that sweet, tight arse, push into you feeling that tight sphincter finally give and hear you squeal as my hard meat goes in your arse, hear you groan and moan I reach around to rub your clit and put my fingers in your pussy, you get really vocal and tell me to f--k you harder, faster you love taking it in the arse and want my cum deep in you, your tight little arse feels so good on my dick and I LOVE your pussy, we get into a good rhythm and you push back hard as I bang away at your hole and I blast a big load into u and watch it drip out......thanks mum good little f--k