About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Monday, July 28, 2008

She's almost here!!

Any day now Reagan will make her debut and I am filled with all sorts of emotions....I am nervous about what is to come and excited to see her and hold her!!! Finally the moment we have been patiently waiting for, a LONG 40 weeks, is just around the corner. Feeling our little girl growing inside of me has been a wonderful feeling and I can't believe she is almost here!. We are both truly blessed and already love her so much! I cannot imagine what I will feel the first time I get to look into her precious eyes. What a little miracle! We are about to be a mommy and daddy!!!


1 comment:

Donna Homire said...

This is your Nonna "). Reagan, I can not wait to hold you for the first time. You are being born into the most wonderful parents. You will be the apple of your Daddy's eye and sunshine in you mommy's world. I love you so very much and you can talk to your Nonna anytime.