LA Dodger Game
Of course you know Darrin loves baseball so we decided to visit every baseball stadium in California at least once! Even though we aren' t sure who to root for, unless they are playing the Cardinals, going to the games is always a blast!San Diego Fair
hahaha, this picture of me is hilarious! I was wondering why people were looking at me at the fair, now I see why! They were probably thinking....someone take her home, she is about to POP!! We had fun, didn't ride any rides but sure enjoyed the FOOD!! However, it was not as good as the Great State of Texas Fair!Venice Beach
There is so much to do in California! I love it here! This weekend we went to the Santa Monica Pier, walked the streets of Hollywood, and then had breakfast walked Venice Beach. It was a little cool and windy here, the mornings here can be a little chilly! I can't believe all the surfers that can stand that cold water!San Diego Zoo
Of course one of our first trips was to the San Diego Zoo! It was SO cool! We went the first weekend I arrived to California while Tricia and Dustin were in town. Tricia flew down with me because Dustin was working that week in San Diego and I needed the help with all my stuff! We had so much fun together! I thought I was so big during this time.....Boy was I in for a SURPRISE!!Hollywood
Downtown San Diego
We went to dinner downtown with the McCoy's, we had Mexican food and drinks! They didn't want me to feel left out so I got to take a shot with them!! The waitress filled the glass up with water so I could join in on all the fun!! People were probably looking at me like I was a crazy pregnant lady taking shots!! haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment