Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!
Haha sister i love it when she balances like how she is on the ottoman! hahaha she looks like she is trying new things and growing so much! AND of course you know my fav is the one of her in the saucer! hahahahaha those legs just like her momma! :D
2 comments:
Haha sister i love it when she balances like how she is on the ottoman! hahaha she looks like she is trying new things and growing so much! AND of course you know my fav is the one of her in the saucer! hahahahaha those legs just like her momma! :D
i love her shirt that says, "my mom is hot!" so cute!
Post a Comment