About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Reagan's FIRST Christmas!

Christmas day was relaxing. We spent the day hanging out over at the Sniders. Pops got a Wii, so we played bowling, tennis and mario cart all day. Nonna and Grandpa came over and we had a blast competing against each other! Dylan drove around outside in his new jeep, we napped a little, ate some WONDERFUL lasagna and got in the hot tub. Us girls finished off the night in our matching pajamas from Honey!












No comments: