About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was a really busy day for us. We spent the first part of the afternoon with my mom's side of the family, then we rushed back to make it in time for church with the Snider's. This was the first time Reagan had been to church and she did wonderful! She spit up on Pops, but we feel now we can take her without fear of running out of the service!

After church we came home and opened all the presents. We couldn't wait until Christmas day! We started out opening the presents from everyone except Santa and before we knew it we opened them all! We had so much fun, Dylan was helping everyone open their present. I can't wait until next year when Reagan is ripping into the gifts!










1 comment:

The McCoys said...

I am missing the Snider family SO much! I love the picture of all of us in front of the tree.