Today we drove to Del Mar to watch the horse races. I have never been to a track and seen the races and I have been wanting to go. Our friends Burt and Amparo went with us and we had a great time. We got a table, had some appetizers, walked around the track to see all the events and even did a little betting!
The guys were all ready. They had their print offs all out on the table and were comparing the horses, reading info about which was picked to win. They were so into it, every race they knew they had it all picked out and we were going to become millionaires. The first race they did great and we won. Talk about exciting! It was so fun watching and waiting for the horse to come around to where we were sitting to cheer them on. The other 7 or so races we didn't do so well, but all in all we broke even. Reagan had a great time and lasted the whole day out there. She was so tired she fell asleep on the way home. We had a great time & I am looking forward to going back. Next time I will do a little research and learn "betting" terms so maybe I can come out a winner!
Happy Birthday Mom! I wish I could have been there to celebrate your special day with you. I am so jealous you and Sister are out and about without me! I hope you had a fun day and enjoyed yourself, you deserve it! I love you so much and hope you have a great birthday.





2 comments:
Erin,
Thanks for commenting on my blog! I don't have your e-mail address, so I am sorry for writing this message on a random post. How funny that you read my blog....I read yours too!!!! I had no idea you read mine as well. I found yours through Shelly's, or maybe Shelly's took me to your sister in law's blog, which took me to yours. I don't remember now! How funny!! I have your blog saved to my favorites and keep up with it as well. I never became a "follower" because I didn't want to be the "weirdo stranger" that followed your blog and make you worry about who I am. haha! Anyways, I am glad you enjoy my blog because I enjoy yours too! :)
Kelli
Aw Sis you are so gorgeous in your hat and Reagan is so precious in her little flower dress. Yall are the cutest family! And the horse races looked like fun!!
Post a Comment