About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Honey!

Happy Birthday Honey! Finally a birthday we are able to celebrate since we're all in town! We celebrated Honey's birthday by taking her out to dinner to Pappadeaux then we all went to the Ranger game. I can't remember the last time I went to a Ranger game and it was fun and they won! The only bad part about it was we decided not to bring Reagan. I guess it was a good decision, I'm not sure how she would have done sitting there for 9 innings but I sure missed her! Dylan did great, we thought he would only last a few innings, but he sat there the whole game and did wonderful!

Happy Birthday to the greatest, most wonderful mother-in-law I could ever have! I hope you had the best birthday, we love you!












No comments: