About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Weekend

Thursday Reagan went with Maverick to Watermark for a little Easter egg hunt. She was in a great mood and I had time before we had to leave, so I took some pictures. I had to post them all because she is so full of expression.






















On Sunday we just hung around the house. My mom hid some eggs and she hunted them in the front yard. By this point she was a pro at getting eggs, not to mention she didn't any competition. It was just her by herself out there!

















Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

No comments: