I am going to skip my Mother's Day post for now so I can update Reagan's potty training. I have been wanting to, but it seems I always had something else to post about.
Her first prize was Buzz from Daddy for going tee tee, then she got Woody for going poo poo. She called Daddy to tell him about her new Woody toy. (she had Jesse from Christmas or something)
So excited!
She went a week without any accidents so she got to pick out a toy from Toys R Us. Of course, she wanted Slinky Dog.
Calling Daddy to tell him about her new Slinky Dog and no accidents.
We had a panty party to celebrate another week of no accidents. She loves to pick out a pair to put on, sometimes she even changes during the day just to pick out another pair. Right now her Toy Story ones are her favorite. Lighting McQueen is another favorite. I have to make sure and wash those as quickly as possible to avoid a fit. She also got Rex.
And now we have been accident free for 3 weeks!!! She sits on the regular potty, (before she sat on a little seat on our toilet) she tells me when she needs to go and we are out and about all the time and have yet to have an accident!!
All she is waiting for now is the grand prize, a Bullseye. Daddy is coming home soon and he is going to give it to her. I bought it already and it's waiting in the closet. Every time she goes poo poo she says, "Now I get a Bullseye, Daddy's going to bring it!"
I am SO proud of her. She really was pretty easy to train. The first 3 days were frustrating, but after that she did great! I stopped asking her if she needed to go, I just let her tell me. She would say, "I'm closing/crossing my legs." Which meant, I need to go tee tee. And she would go right away!
I should have announced it sooner, I just got a little behind. But we are out of diapers and in panties!!! Way to go Reagan!!









No comments:
Post a Comment