About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Friday, May 20, 2011

She's All Packed & Ready to Go

I have been doing a lot of packing lately. Packing for Houston this weekend and packing for our big move. (which I need to blog about) As I was packing a few things, I walked in and saw this.


I thought it was so cute. She had all the things important to take with her. She said, "I got all my stuff. Going on a trip to the airport to get Daddy."

She just kept taking stuff out and adding it to her box.





Stacking one thing on top of the other.

Of course she had her toy story toys, barbie and ken, a book, paper, her mini nail polishes, a microphone, flip flops, an elmo book, lipstick, boogie wipes, her purse, her princess slippers,

a play potty,

her doctor's kit,



Pogo the monkey, Rex, Lotso and her plate and bowl. I should have gone though her bag to look at what else was in there. But I think it's safe to say she is all packed and ready to go!

3 comments:

Honey Snider said...

I hope her book I recorded for her got packed!!!!!

Honey Snider said...

And her Cardinal Build a Bear also got packed!!!

Snider Family said...

SOOO SWEET, this made me cry this morning! i love her so much and can't wait to see you guys! - daddy