About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Forrest The IRONMAN

I'm not sure why I never blogged about my sister's husband Forrest and the IRONMAN race, but for some reason, I never got around to it. My sister just posted a blog about it and I wanted to link it to my blog since she did such a good job on it. We had so much fun that day and we are are so proud of him. I can't even imagine participating in a 15 hour race that included a swim, a bike ride and a run that totaled up to 140.6 miles! What an amazing accomplishment, we are all so proud.

Here is the post.

No comments: