About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Miles David McCoy is here!

Miles made his debut Wednesday, June 29th at 7:42 pm. Weighing 8lbs 1oz and 20 1/4 inches long.


Now I can't believe he will be 4 1/2 months before we get to see that sweet boy. We can not wait to hold and love on those sweet cheeks! I am glad he and Grayson are going to be so close in age, they are going to have so much fun together. I see a baseball team in the near future.

Congratulations again to the McCoy's on welcoming another sweet baby boy to our family. We love and miss you guys so much. See you in November, until then, don't change too much, we don't want to miss much!

1 comment:

The McCoys said...

I can't wait to see what kind of trouble the two of them get into! And the hilarious antics they entertain us with! With them being so close in age who knows!