About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Grayson's 5 Months Already!

How has it already been almost a 1/2 a year since this little guy was born? Crazy how fast 5 months can go by. We are getting to a fun stage now. The newborn baby stage isn't that fun to me. I don't think I am one of those mom's who will say, "awww I miss them being so little." Infants are a lot of work and honestly, not that much fun. (To me)

But now we are past that stage now, and G daddy is getting to be so much more fun. He got a new toy and he loves to be pushed around in his new car.









Poor baby was tired.


He is so alert and just smiles and coo's all the time. He is still not sleeping through the night, he is down around 8, up around 2 and then up again around 6. If we could get him sleeping though the night, things would be even better.

He is almost sitting up by himself now. He does pretty good, but he is still a little wobbly. He can also almost hold his bottle by himself, but he would still rather not.







And he is such a cutie. Look at those big blue eyes!









Here is a video I took of him laughing today. He is so ticklish!

4 comments:

Honey Snider said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THE VIDEO!!! Of course I love the pictures too, but the video was so fun to watch!

Donna Homire said...

Hey Buddy.......your such a happy little boy. Nonna and PaPa misses you 4.

The McCoys said...

So sweet, I just get over how big he is getting! I LOVE the picture of him standing and his chunky legs!!! Reminds me of Dylan when he was that age!

Anonymous said...

So precious.