About Me

Oslo, Norway
Welcome to my blog! I am a wife and a Mommy of three. We have 2 daughters, Reagan and Hayden and a son, Grasyon. Here I write about our life happenings and try to capture memories the best I can. I hope this helps keep those close to us, in Texas, Iowa, Illinois, and beyond, a little more up to date while we're away. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th Weekend

Darrin was off Monday so we decided to drive to Las Terrenas. It is on the other side of the island, about a 2 hour drive, we heard it was beautiful and we have been wanting to go to the beach. The drive wasn't bad, just about 30 minutes too long. It is basically straight down one highway, but the last 45 minutes is through two villages that are kinda rough. Not dangerous, just terrible roads, lots of people and lots of traffic. I kept telling myself, at the end of this, the mountains and trees are going to part and I am going to see the most beautiful site I have ever seen.

The first day was okay. We arrived around 2 o'clock and were all ready for a nap. The weather was kinda gloomy and it looked like it had just rained. However, as soon as Reagan saw the pool, we changed into our swimsuits and headed out.

I am splitting our weekend up into 2 posts, I took so many pictures I need a break. I think I just uploaded 50 pictures for this post alone. And beings I just uploaded so many pictures, I will let the pictures do the talking. So Enjoy! There are tons of really good ones.



































































Day 1 was fun, but day 2 was even more fun!

1 comment:

Donna Homire said...

Looks like so much fun.....making memories. Miss you.